INES#talent is a programme to enable promising talents from all participating countries to drive their international careers forward by performing at showcase festivals all over Europe.
Each INES partner nominates around 10 promising and exportable artists from their own country for the INES#talent pool. In the following year, all festivals will book foreign artists out of this #talent pool.
1. For your INES#talent application you will need to create a gigmit profile or log in if you already have one.
2. With this profile you will be applying as a #talent, so please make sure that all information is complete and up-to-date.
3. At the end of the application you will confirm the conditions of participation. If your application is successful, you will receive a confirmation email.
12 European countries are represented in the #talent programme by the INES partners and members
2019 all INES festivals together offer more than 100 slots to the artists in the INES#talent pool.
Each booked #talent is offered a minimum package of:
1. Applicationartists from all participating countries can apply (application deadline: 31.07.2018)
2. Nominationeach partner selects 10 artists from its own country out of the applicants and nominates them to the INES#talent pool
3. AnnouncementThe #talents 2019 will be announced in October 2018, the #talent status begins with 01.01.2019 and is valid for one year.