INES#talent is a programme enabling promising talents from all participating countries to drive their international careers forward by performing at showcase festivals all over Europe.
Each INES#festival nominates between 3 to 10 promising and exportable artists from their own country to the INES#talent pool. In the following year, all INES#festivals will book foreign artists out of INES#talent pool.
1. For your INES#talent application you will need to create a gigmit profile or log in if you already have one.
2. With this profile you will be applying as for INES#talent, so please make sure that all your information is complete and up-to-date, including images and links to your music or music videos.
3. At the end of the application you will confirm the conditions of participation. Once your application is submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
18 European countries are represented in the #talent programme by 20 INES partners and members.
For 2020 the 19 INES#festivals together offer more than 125 slots in total to the artists in the INES#talent pool. While being an INES#talent does not guarantee that you will get booked by an INES#festival, it does significantly raise your chances (according to our survey of the INES#talents 2018 more than three-fourths of them got invited to play at least one INES#festival).
Each booked #talent is offered a minimum package consisting of:
1. ApplicationArtists from all participating countries can apply
2. NominationEach INES#festival selects between 3 to 10 artists from its own country out of the applicants and nominates them to the INES#talent pool
3. AnnouncementThe #talents 2020 will be announced in October 2019, the INES#talent status begins with 01.01.2020 and is valid for two years.