FOR A LIST OF ALL NOMINATED INES#talents PLEASE SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
INES#talent is a programme enabling promising talents from all participating countries to drive their international careers forward by performing at showcase festivals all over Europe.
INES, the Innovation Network of European Showcases, is a network of 20 European showcase festivals, supported by the EU.
Each INES#festival nominates between 2 and 10 promising and exportable artists from their own country to the INES#talent pool. In the following 2 years, all INES#festivals will book foreign artists out of the INES#talent pool.
Every upcoming band from Austria, Croatia, Czechia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom can apply.
The nominee has to be available for at least 8 out of 20 INES festival dates in the year to come.
1. For your INES#talent application you will need to create a gigmit profile or log in if you already have one.
2. With this profile you will apply for INES#talent, so please make sure that all your information is complete and up-to-date, including images and links to your music and music videos.
3. At the end of the application you will confirm the conditions of participation.
For any questions or inquiries regarding gigmit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This call, like all INES calls, is free of charge.
Please keep in mind that this call is for the INES#talent 2021 pool, from which the festival bookers will select acts to perform at their respective festivals. It does not mean you will be automatically booked for any of these festivals. For more, please visit https://www.ines-festivals.eu/talent-application/
If you get booked to an INES#festival as an INES#talent you will be provided at least this minimum package:
– minimum 250€ compensation/fee (VAT excl.)
– Accommodation or compensation for accommodation
– Basic backline (amp, drum kit, PA. No guitars, drum breakables etc will be provided unless agreed otherwise)
– Festival passes for the travel party & one conference ticket
– Catering or buyout
– no travel costs compensation. We recommend that you get in touch with your national music export offices for support, you will find most of them here: https://blog.gigmit.com/en/shortlisted-europes-music-export-offices/
INES#talents for the 2021 pool will be announced in October 2020.
When applying for this call you are agreeing to have your name and email added to the INES newsletter, as well as, if you are selected for the pool, to have your artist/band name being used on the INES website, newsletter, promotional material of any sort (including videos, audio and photography).
Thank you for your interest in INES!
Your INES team
You match the criteria and want to get nominated?
→ Applications for the INES#talent programme 2021 are closed. Please try next year!
→ Join our newsletter and get notified about festival application periods and other INES related topics.